State: Texas City: Houston Clear all filters (1 of 146 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place!
AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin to question why the work on your house isn't being done properly, or why items that you've paid for in the...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2014.

I wish I would have seen your twitter feed before we signed. I feel your pain and pray you finally have everything resolved. We are now looking at a year.

sorry you had a horrible experience. we are having one built right now. they said 120 days from the day they start the dig we will be in. that would be October 21. we are prob...

I didn't like