5.0
Turnaround Time

We are very pleased with the construction of our home.AHP has communicated with every phase of the construction and the process has been worry free and not the nightmares you hear about in building a home.

Chad Risher the sales consultant was outstanding in working with us in the planning stage and most patient!

Kyle Smith the construction foreman has been accessible every step of the way.We are 2/3 through the project and we are so pleased in the construction process and well it has gone.

This person wrote the review project manager kyle smith from Americas Home Place and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Americas Home Place to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Americas Home Place for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Americas Home Place?

Comments