Turnaround Time

Hello my name is Ms Horton I'm from MS Dealing with American home placed was the worst company I have ever dault with It's so much problems I'm having with my house and I've only been in it for 8 years when you call to explain what's going on the Ridgeland Ms offices their so rude to the point you would waste your time contacting them But under my garage its all cracked up on the concrete the flooring in my house is a mess it all came up the first week I moved in i called to tell the and the young man told me to go buy glue and glue it back I was suppose to have a big porch and they build just enough to only stand under! If anyone wants to contact me feel free to its so much more that I'm going through 6018782615 what can we do?

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2016.

Comments

Candler, North Carolina, United States #1189895

We are currently building a house in fletcher, NC and you wouldnthink they paid me as much inspecting and correcting of every little thing in our house is wrong and has to be pointed out to our boss who is (if he's telling the truth) overseeing 14 homes built simultaneously. This company would benefit from building less houses just in lost time, money and pissed of customers like myself.

Paid $13,000+ for particle board *** cabinets I could have bought from Home Depot for a quarter of the price. I've put $350,000 into this house and have spent enough time to be considered a second job having to hand-hold the entire process. I have over 60 pictures of things that are wrong and just plain lazy half-*** attempts of construction. They hope you are tught on money nand have to rush to close towards the end of construction so you can't put up a fight for all the incorrect "one-step forward, five steps backwards" routine.

Exhausting, frustrating, and I feel like we've been mislead about what we are getting and then just get excuses later.

If you want to know who I am it will be easy. I'm building the Oakwood B style house in fletcher, NC with the added bonus room upstairs and the screened in back porch ( which they rolled netting over it and stapled) that cost $2,553 .......now do you see how I feel robbed?!?!?!?!

AHP_Homes_Cares01
Americas Home Place Verified Representative

Ms. Horton, we are saddened to hear that you are not happy with your home and that our staff did not treat you with professionalism and care. We have notified the MS Division President as well as the Regional President to look into your situation.