Review about Americas Home Place Home Building from Irwinton, Georgia

32 of 76 Americas Home Place reviews

If u r planning on building a home.Stay away from any of the American home place builders.

They lie. The work is a night mare. I am ready ro move out . they have sent people over and over to patch up my new home.

They cut the flooring to short and filled the gapa in qith putty. I cant believe these people. I dont know what to do if anyone else has had the same problems please let me know. Barbaracampbell52@gmail.com.

this is just a few of the pictures it geta worse. This has went on long enough.

My nerves have had all i can take.I need answers and i nwed them now!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 76 Americas Home Place reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 20, 2015 #1051465

if there r more people in Ga that has used American home place builders and they will not correct their mistakes. all they want to do is fill everthing with putty and paint over it. which makes it look worse. they have been to the house numerious of times making a list and have made numerious list . i have pictures from the beginning until now. i am talking with someone from the news and have sent pictures to them. I dont see how the people that work there can sleep at night. My husband is a disable vet and we have been made to feel like this is our fault because they dont know how to correct their mistates. if anyone elae has had priblems with this place. please contact me. Thanks 678-544-9815

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Americas Home Place. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Americas Home Place.
Filing a new complaint about
×