We went through America's Homeplace in 2008. We have had so many issues.

Issues that you wouldn't find out about until years later. It may NOT show up now, or within the first 5 years. Our fire place was installed incorrect causing damage to our outside siding (melting) the siding. Last week we have a very small leak.

We maintain our home on a regular basis. Well we have had two contractor come out to look at it BOTH said the same thing. Our siding and gutters were installed incorrectly. Our awning was nailed to our fasia, instead of where it should have been.

Now we have thousands $ worth of damage... Not just that one spot but our roof has been exposed. Do NOT let the warranty's they give out fool you! They DO NOT stand behind it!

They do NOT honor it! We (My husband and myself) are NOT contractors. We put our trust and faith in America's Homeplace to hire the right people for they job... I'm afraid not!

What is happening us now I hope doesn't happen to anyone else. We had NO idea! Who would? DO NOT CHOOSE THEM!

You will regret it later on down the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole backside of my house needs to be replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it has been 9 years but to the NAKED eye you NEVER would have known! You couldn't see it until the damage.

I mean we couldn't see where it was nailed. AHP= POS attitudes and doing dirty business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments

SeveralDobermanPinscher

There were pictures.... Where did they go? I guess they deleted them!