2.0
Turnaround Time

I do not know which is worse the office staff, the so called 'upper management' , the quality of work, when actual work is being done.Our house has sat for weeks with nothing being done, and it is not due to the weather being bad, it is either they dont have enough people to work or the person over the hob isnt doing his job, and when called upon to ask staus, LIES< LIES and more LIES!!!!

Supplies have been sitting on the ground for weeks, work not being done on inside, its is just like it was left when framed and its been 5 months, Everything from air, plumbing, and electric had to be redone and still not complete. We have been made promises after promises and NOTHING!!! I could understand if a big complicated home, but it is a small box home with not alot of details, very simple, and although they have plans to go by, we have to constantly remind them of the things we want, cause no one seems to know what needs to be done, again, simple stuff but not getting done, such as colors, making fireplace gas instead of wood, stove electric instead of gas, using damaged supplies that a sub contractor messed up, shall I continue??? Upper Management doesnt know what is going on with the home when you call and ask, and always says someone else will call you back, if he answers the phone.

They were very helpful to begin with, but when contract is signed and deposit paid, the heck with you!!! Options we choose were missing from plans, extra money changed when should not of been, and the part pay a deposit to lock in price, didnt lock in price for us nor were the floor plans correct. People, I could go on and on, but it is a mess and JUST DONT DO IT!!!

Go with another company that isnt so hard to deal with and will actually work for your business, or even just work!!!We have called different offices to speak to "chain of commands" and no one is ever in office, always out to lunch or out of office til the next week, Dang, we all need jobs like that!!!!

Review about: Americas Home Place House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Americas Home Place?

Comments

It's has a lot to deal with hiring or promoting staff that are. It qualifies to complete the job . It's all about the numbers not the clients !

I think someone really needs to hire an attorney and sue them *** sounds like a lot of people should sue them. Glad I read reviews. I will not use them now, bc we were looking for a builder in Alabama.

AHP_Homes_Cares01
Americas Home Place Verified Representative

We are so sorry to hear that your building experience is going this way! We would like to speak to you more about this and see what we can do to improve the process for you. Please contact our corporate office at customerservice@americashomeplace.com or (770) 532-1128 ext 5356.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1332330

Horrible Company!!!! Terrible communication with a lot of lies. I do not believe any one in the company talks, cause project manager never can answer any questions, I understand the process of waiting for work to be done, but when its weeks and weeks at a time before anything gets done, then its done wrong, who isnt doing their job?