The company claimed they built in our county , which I know they have , there was a Home a couple miles from our property that they had built !!We had to travel well over 100 miles to go to the office and make plans for our home .

Everything was approved and going great until the project manager came on our property and decided he didn't want to travel that far to build !! He didn't do anything but stand there didn't have the nerve to tell us he wasn't interested !! Didn't even talk to us about building. We have tried contacting someone at American home place to discuss this with them and they're not even courteous enough to give us a call back !!

They have lost two homes that they could have built !!! And I heard that there was a third home in the same community that the same guy turn down !! On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them a zero !!!

No customer service !!I do not recommend this company !!!

Review about: Americas Home Place Project Manager.

Had an Experience with Americas Home Place?

Comments

I am hoping to build soon however I am curious to what county you was trying to build in. Our location is McMinn County and we are in the middle of the knoxville and the Chattanooga offices.