The company claimed they built in our county , which I know they have , there was a Home a couple miles from our property that they had built !!We had to travel well over 100 miles to go to the office and make plans for our home .

Everything was approved and going great until the project manager came on our property and decided he didn't want to travel that far to build !! He didn't do anything but stand there didn't have the nerve to tell us he wasn't interested !! Didn't even talk to us about building. We have tried contacting someone at American home place to discuss this with them and they're not even courteous enough to give us a call back !!

They have lost two homes that they could have built !!! And I heard that there was a third home in the same community that the same guy turn down !! On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them a zero !!!

No customer service !!I do not recommend this company !!!

Review about: Americas Home Place Project Manager.

Had an Experience with Americas Home Place?

Comments

I am hoping to build soon however I am curious to what county you was trying to build in. Our location is McMinn County and we are in the middle of the knoxville and the Chattanooga offices.

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more