Turnaround Time

WOW!!!I just read these reviews and amazed of the horror, people has experienced with building their home with America's Home place...I've worked a short time at America' Home Place.

At first everyone seemed nice but distant.. I assumed since I was there temporary they didnt look at me as one of them but an outsider and it was understandable. Later on into the job, I begin small talk with the Building Consultant and she just let all of her fraustration out about the office and General Manager. She expressed how harsh and pushy he's with her.

She went on to say how he wrote her up and because of a misunderstanding he and she had; Her feelings was hurt because she'd never been written up on a job before. She mention she vent to her mom and others in the office about him... Number 1 that was a red flag.. As my job was about to end with America's Home Place, The GM had me to call customers who builded with them and ask them to give America Home place a 5 star review.LMBO..

He gave me a list of people to call and out of all the people I called 1 person was willing to give a 5 star review and that person had 50,000 of water damages to their home, six months after the house was build.. The first week I begin working there, I had a strange feeling about the office as well the people, they were strange. The strangest is how they're struggling to get customers.. The GM has a confident personality that the business is doing good, but his action is shown different when a customer just looking or is not ready to build.

( I WOULDNT WANT TO BE HIS WIFE)...Many customers werent please with there house and all had a list(LONG) List of things that's wrong with their house.. I learned one thing while working at America's Home Place if a person can lie to a customer, than they are not a person can trusted to work under... When I was told my services was no longer needed, something lifted off of me. The job wasnt stressful, but everything seemed weird...

A week before being let go, the GM told me that I had to get a minimum of 5 apppts made by the end of the week. Well I was able to make 4 appts.. I take pride in anything I fo because i like to succeed with every task thats handed to me. Its difficult to get 5 or more appts, because people arent interested in building or just not interested in building with America's Home Place..

My heart goes out to the customers who has had an horror experience and is not enjoying their dream home because of the neglect of America's Home Place.. Everyday i knew it was my last day working in their office and everyday i knew that things happens for a reason...

I dont see this company being open too long unless they make some major changes..Oh and one more thing, THE CONTRACTOR is a {{Redacted}}!!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

AHP_Homes_Cares01
Americas Home Place Verified Representative

We were saddened to read this review of this person’s temporary employment with America’s Home Place. Their perspective will help us evaluate and improve our services to customers and the work environment for employees. We are happy to have been able to resolve this review.