Irwinton, Georgia
1.7K views

If u r planning on building a home.Stay away from any of the American home place builders.

They lie. The work is a night mare. I am ready ro move out . they have sent people over and over to patch up my new home.

They cut the flooring to short and filled the gapa in qith putty. I cant believe these people. I dont know what to do if anyone else has had the same problems please let me know. Barbaracampbell52@gmail.com.

this is just a few of the pictures it geta worse. This has went on long enough.

My nerves have had all i can take.I need answers and i nwed them now!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of americas home place home building. Americas Home Place needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned americas home place home building in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Americas Home Place.

Had an Experience with Americas Home Place?

Comments

Albany, Georgia, United States #1344961

Any one have a review to share about the office in Albany GA area?

if there r more people in Ga that has used American home place builders and they will not correct their mistakes.all they want to do is fill everthing with putty and paint over it.

which makes it look worse. they have been to the house numerious of times making a list and have made numerious list . i have pictures from the beginning until now. i am talking with someone from the news and have sent pictures to them.

I dont see how the people that work there can sleep at night. My husband is a disable vet and we have been made to feel like this is our fault because they dont know how to correct their mistates. if anyone elae has had priblems with this place.

please contact me.Thanks 678-544-9815