Americas Home Place - A marathon run through ***
We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house.I was told that our project manager is overseeing 14 homes built simultaneously.
This company would financially benefit from building less houses rather than losing money doing the same thing twice because its wrong the first time and prevent pissed of customers like myself. Paid $13,000+ for particle board *** cabinets I could have purchased from Home Depot for a quarter of the price with installation. We've paid over $300,000 into this house and have spent enough time having to look over their shoulders that it could be considered a second job having to hand-hold the entire process. I have over 60 pictures of things that are wrong and just plain lazy half-*** attempts of construction.
They hope you are tight on money and have to rush to close on your loan towards the end of construction so you can't put up a fight for all the shoddy workmanship of "one-step forward, five steps backwards" routine. Exhausting, frustrating, and I feel like we've been mislead about what we are getting and then just get excuses later.
If you even bother to want to know who I am it will be easy...Last name is Miller and we are building the Oakwood B house in Fletcher, NC with the added bonus room above the garage (which they already had to move the stairs because they installed it incorrectly but only noticed when I pointed it out)....and the "screened in" back porch (netting rolled over it and stapled) that cost $2,553 .......now do you see how I feel robbed?!?!?!?!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nothing yet
What I disliked
- Lack of follow through
- Being pressured to finalize decisions
- Doing things the cheapest way possible
You May Also Like
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "Wanted a sandwich, got Laura Lynn Bread slices out and much to our surprise there was a little extra.........It was just the neatest rat turd you have ever seen!!!!!! Come..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."